Comes in a complimentary holiday scarf bag
- non-medical grade
- washable and reusable
- Gentle hand wash
Masks Tips from the NY Times:
- Always wash your hands before and after wearing a mask.
- Use the loops to put your mask on and pull it off.
-Don't touch the front of the mask when you take it off.
- For apartment/condo dwellers, put the mask on and remove it while inside your home. Elevators and stairwells can be high-contamination areas.
- Wash and dry your cloth mask daily and keep it in a clean and dry place.
- For hygienic purposes, no return, no exchange for masks, PPEs, and other protective gear.
|Adult Face Masks|
||6" each side; Because of limited stock availability, garter varies between 1/4" and 1/8" in thickness|